Buy Mesculin online. It is an innovative hallucinogen which is obtained from the small, spineless cactus Peyote (Lophophora williamsi). The powder is used primarily as a recreational drug and is also used to supplement various types of meditation and psychedelic therapy. It may be highly addictive, as it offers high euphoria to the patient which may lead to habitual need.
Also known as:
- peyote drugs
- peyote tea
- psychedelic cactus
HOW TO USE?
• The hallucinogenic dose should be between 0.3 and 0.5 grams which are equivalent to about 5 grams of dried peyote as it lasts about 12 hours.
• Users typically experience visual hallucinations, and radically altered states of consciousness often experienced as pleasurable and illuminating.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE-EFFECTS OF MESCALINE POWDER?
Mescaline Powder For Sale
Side effects may include:
• Racing heartbeat
• A headache
• Troubled breathing
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS?
• The patients with prior diseases/medical conditions like heart problems, breathing disorders, mental illness, or impotence should seek their doctors before starting the course of this treatment.
• Alcohol or marijuana intake with this medicine may lead to extreme dizziness or even drowsiness.
• Pregnant women or women desiring pregnancy must not take this tablet. Even for the mothers in their breastfeeding period, doctors recommend the less or no usage of this drug.
WHAT ARE THE INTERACTIONS?
Interaction with disease:
• Liver disease
• Kidney disease
• Heart problems
• Irregular periods
Interaction with Food/Drug:
Mescaline has been used by Native Americans for thousands of years in religious ceremonies and for the treatment of various physical ailments. Although the use of mescaline products is illegal in the United States, peyote is recognized as a sacrament in the Native American Church of North America.
When peyote is used in religious ceremonies, it is exempt from its classification as a Schedule I controlled drug under the 1994 American Indian Religious Freedom Act (AIRFA).
Also Known As: Peyote, Buttons, Moon, and Cactus.